Call us   Email us | FAQ | Jargon Buster    

Select our Brokerage Services

  Tel: +44 (0)20 8464 5888  

Links | Sitemap | Money News | Contact Us | Homepage  

   Call Us | Request a Quote | Register with us...  
 

Import Export/Corporate

Fluctuations in currency can be a nightmare for an international importer and exporter. Predicted profits can be decimated by even small fluctuations in the currency markets, rendering many overseas deals dead in the water.

We at ICN are experts in changing monies and so understand better than most that exchange rate fluctuations can cause major concerns. When trading internationally businesses are exposed to these fluctuations and as result profits can be at risk. These risks need to be managed properly by using a combination of experience and expertise.

Imagine having your own in-house Currency Department. With ICN working for your company you will have all the benefits of an in-house department but at a fraction of the cost. To deal with all your foreign exchange requirements we will assign you your own personal consultant who will develop an in-depth working knowledge of your business and as a result will be able to advise you on how best to exchange currency. We realise that every business is different and therefore has differing needs, so we cater our service to best suit your company.

Our superb resources, including highly privileged market information, and our vast experience means that we can ensure your business makes the most informed decisions when dealing with currency exchanges.

Due to currency fluctuation your exchange rate can change many times a day. ICN can offer a fixed rate contract which ensures that you receive the most competitive exchange rates as soon as they are offered. A “ Forward Contract” protects your business against any adverse fluctuations while at the same time allowing you to secure a favourable exchange rate. All we require is 10% of the deposit to be paid at the start of the contract and the other 90% can be paid on completion.

Registering Your Business

.PDF Download our registration form and return to us via post, fax or email
 

.Doc Download our registration form and return to us via post, fax or email
 

What do I do next?

If you wish to talk to a dealer about your requirements,
call us on
+44 (0)20 8464 5888